TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
By accessing and using this site, click Send Email to read the terms and respond with all applicable laws and rules. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website. The material on this Site is protected by law.
OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
The website, the User agrees to: provide correct, current and complete information when registering on this Website; keep your password and ID; keep your information; All access risks are not authorized for the information. The user has a unique responsibility of protection, backup and ability to use the link of this site. The user of this site is only authorized to make use of the spectacles present here for the fins. The publication, reproduction, distribution of non-profit content for the same is expressly prohibited. On Mondays, we reserve the right to proceed against the authors of any unauthorized access to the website of this website. By using this site, the User is expressly indicated as Usage Alias.
1. It is not necessary to register to have access to the information contained in the site; However, the specific areas where your registration is requested, to access it.
USING THE SITE
1. All steps will be taken to ensure that this site is always available and operational. However, you may be inactive for technical reasons, which cannot be held responsible.
2. Whenever possible, notice will be given about the future temporal availability related to maintenance, but there is no obligation on our part to provide information. Information left by users.
4. As a user of this website you shouldn’t publish or send any data: (a) which may not have been all necessary legal authorizations; (b) which are discriminatory, obscene, emissive, defamatory, inciting racial hatred, breach of secrecy or privacy, which may be a nuisance to third parties, conforming or constituting criminal civil liability or any other form that is contrary to Portuguese law; (c) that are more detrimental to the normal functioning of the site such as computer viruses, critical data or any other potentially harmful software.
5. We will cooperate fully with the decision-making by law or by court orders, requiring us to disclose it or other data information or persons that violate the provisions of point 4, in the course of the use of this site.
1. Every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained on this site is always correct and up-to-date; However, you can not guarantee more information at any time.
2. All information contained on this site is available for any guarantee and it is up to the user of the site to use their own criteria of responsibility.
3. The information contained on this site reflects the author's opinion, serving solely for general informational purposes. It is not intended to serve as a means of diagnosis, cure or cessation of any other disease, nor is it a method of treatment or substitution for medical advice. It is advisable to get advice from a health professional about any clinical condition.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. It assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the user as a result of using this website.