ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing and using this Website the User admits to having read and understood these terms and will comply with all applicable laws and rules. If the User does not agree with these terms, please do not use this Website. The material presented on this website is protected by law.
OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
Taking into account the use of this Website, the User agrees to: provide correct, current and complete information when registering on this Website; maintain the security of your password and identification; keep your information up to date; accept all risks of unauthorized access to information. The user has the sole responsibility for the protection, backup and appropriate equipment used in connection with this Website. The User of this website is only authorized to make use of the contents present here for strictly personal purposes. The publication, reproduction, or distribution of this content to third parties is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Mondays. Mondays reserves the right to take legal action against the authors of any unauthorized use of the content on this Website. When using this site, the User expressly accepts the Conditions of Use described above.
1. It is not necessary to register to have access to the information contained on the website; however, there are specific areas where your registration / login will be requested, in order to access them.
USE OF THE SITE
OPERATIONALITY OF THE SITE
1. All measures will be taken to ensure that this website is always available and operational. However, you may occasionally be inactive for technical reasons, to which we cannot be held responsible.
2. Whenever possible, advance notice will be given regarding future temporary maintenance-related downtime, but there is no obligation on our part to provide such information. Information left by users.
4. As a user of this website, you must not publish or send data: (a) that may not have been all the necessary legal authorization; (b) that are discriminatory, obscene, outgoing, defamatory, incite racial hatred, violate secrecy or privacy, which can be a nuisance to third parties, forming or constituting criminal civil liability or any other way that is contrary to Portuguese law; (c) that are more harmful to the normal functioning of the website, such as computer viruses, critical data or any other potentially harmful software.
5. We will cooperate fully with decision-making by law or court order, requiring us to disclose such information or other information from data or persons who violate the provisions of point 4, while using this website.
1. Every effort will be made to ensure that the information on this website is always correct and up to date; however, we will not be able to guarantee the most updated information at all times.
2. All information contained in this website is provided without any guarantee, and it is up to the user of the website to use it according to his own responsibility criteria.
3. The information contained in this website reflects the opinion of the author, serving only for general information purposes. They are not intended as a means of diagnosing, curing or preventing any disease, nor are they a method of treatment or a substitute for medical advice. It is recommended that you seek the advice of a health professional about any clinical condition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. We do not assume responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the user as a result of using this website.